Cake Sales Policy
Cake Sales Policy:
By purchasing a cake from us, you are accepting the terms of our sales policy outlined below.
- Portion numbers are given as a guide and will vary depending on the style of cake, as well as the individual cutting.
- For cakes where a measurement is given we will endeavour to meet these measurements, but it cannot be guaranteed.
- We can make gluten free, and vegan cakes – however they are made in the same environment as other cakes and may not be suitable for those with severe allergies.
- All cakes should be transported and kept in a cool dark place on a flat steady surface. Do not place your cake into the fridge unless it is fresh dairy cream
- Sponge cakes will last for 5 days after collection, providing they are kept airtight.
- Fruitcake will keep for a number of months when kept in an airtight container
- We require between 1-5 days’ notice on orders depending on the complexity of the cake.
- Please check your order carefully, our cake decorators can only work from the order sheet and their interpretation to create the finished cake, it is not possible to create exact copies or models when working with an edible product and we reserve the right to alter designs without notice if we need to do so.
- All deliveries are carried out by a third party courier or mini cab, As such the delivery is for the goods to be left at ground floor reception only – Delivery does not including taking the goods to a given floor or room
- Please ensure you are available at the specified address to receive your cake.
Refund, cancellation and complaints:
- No refund can be given if an order is cancelled less than three working days prior to collection.
- Upon collection, please carefully check the cake, signing to confirm your acceptance – Alterations cannot be made after this point.
- Complaints are very rare, but are taken seriously. Any complaints will be investigated in full before an outcome can be achieved, you may be required to return the cake and/or provide additional information including pictures.
- You are required to give us the opportunity to rectify any mistakes or unfavourable issues.
- The maximum refund is the value of the cake only, further compensation is not available.
Craft Bakers Since 1820
One of London's longest running bakers
Fresh & Local Ingredients
For a long time now we have strived to supply our customers with products that are made with ingredients sourced locally.